The Wheel of Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Time

The One Power and the Wheel of Time come together here at One-Power

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Signing + Annotation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Creator
Inn Keeper
Inn Keeper
The Creator

Signing + Annotation Empty
PostSubject: Signing + Annotation   Signing + Annotation I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:19 pm

Brian Sanderson Blog entry Posted on 05.13.08

First off, it looks like I lied to you. I said that last week was going to be my last signing for a while, but I forgot that there would be a signing involved in the Children's Festival which is happening this weekend at the Provo City Library. If you live locally, you should check out that link--there's going to be a whole TON of activities going on all day. The date is this Saturday, the 17th, and I'll be doing a reading from my Alcatraz books along with a panel about fantasy in Children's Literature.

The signing is from 2-4pm, and there will be copies of all of my books for sale (hopefully.) I know for sure that they'll have Alcatraz on sale, and I'll have copies of the hardcovers of Mistborn and Elantris, just in case they don't. (As always, you can bring your own books as well and get them signed.) So, if you missed me last week, you can come visit this week!

In other news, this weeks' Writing Excuses is--in my opinion--one of our best to date. We get into a gritty discussion of the adage I've (humbly) named Sanderson's First Law, which outlines some of my opinions on magic systems and how to design them. If you're enjoying Writing Excuses, make sure to post links to it on writing blogs or forums that you frequent and help spread the word! (Though please don't spam randomly; that's annoying. A link in your sig or in a relevant topic, however, would be very much appreciated!)

Finally, an annotation for you Mistborn 2 readers. (And for you WoT readers, I've added another percentage point to the bar.)

Annotation: Well of Ascension Chapter Thirty-Three
Back to top Go down
https://thewheeloftime.rpg-board.net

Signing + Annotation
Page 1 of 1