The Wheel of Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Time

The One Power and the Wheel of Time come together here at One-Power

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Annotations + CCG article

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Creator
Inn Keeper
Inn Keeper
The Creator

Annotations + CCG article Empty
PostSubject: Annotations + CCG article   Annotations + CCG article I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:49 am

Brian Sanderson Blog entry Posted on 06.04.08

Two new Annotations for you!

Mistborn 2 Chapter Thirty-Four
Mistborn 2 Chapter Thirty-Five

Sorry I've been lax on these lately. Things have been crazy here lately with my the visit to LA and other craziness.

I have confirmation that the Mistborn 2 paperback is on shelves! However, I have yet to hear from anyone who has either seen the promotional Mistborn One copy or the mythical floor display.

In other news, I've decided to move some of my Magic: The Gathering thoughts and blogging away from other places (like the TWG) and put them on my website. It's actually been a while since I've written about Magic, but I'd like to get back into it, since it's my favorite hobby. However, I realize that most of the readers here at bs.com aren't interested in this sort of thing, so while I'll link commentary in the blog here, I'm not going to post the text of that commentary. If you enjoy CCGs, you might like reading my reviews for a casual player. Really, they're just random thoughts. Nothing extremely ground-breaking or of interest to the hard-core tournament player.
Back to top Go down
https://thewheeloftime.rpg-board.net

Annotations + CCG article
Page 1 of 1