The Wheel of Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Time

The One Power and the Wheel of Time come together here at One-Power

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A major plot arc of A MEMORY OF LIGHT FINISHED!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Creator
Inn Keeper
Inn Keeper
The Creator

A major plot arc of A MEMORY OF LIGHT FINISHED! Empty
PostSubject: A major plot arc of A MEMORY OF LIGHT FINISHED!   A major plot arc of A MEMORY OF LIGHT FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:49 pm

Brandon Sanderson, who was tapped by Harriet, Robert Jordan's wife, revealed today on his web-site blog, that he has finished a major plot arc in the latest and last installment of the twelve book series The Wheel of Time.

In his blog he says;
Brandon Sanderson wrote:
This is important, since it's one of the big pieces that Mr. Jordan didn't write himself. (I figured that I would write this chunk early, rather than one of the ones that had a lot of work done on it already. That way, if I did a terrible job, there would be plenty of time for Harriet to set me straight regarding it.) I can't tell you who or what it details, but it turned out really well. I wish I could say more, but...well...I'm also happy that I can't. I'm very open with the projects I work on; that is my style. However, one of the things about the Wheel of Time has always been that Mr. Jordan releases very little information about upcoming books. That adds to the mystery and the tension, and is part of the Wheel of Time process. I will promise you, though, that just like Mr. Jordan said...there are dead mules in the prologue.

In case you have not been following his regular updates, Brandon has just recently completed 23% of his 400,000 word "rough draft," which is just shy of having 100,000 words penned to paper. If you are looking for page counts, most authors have between 350 to 500 words per page or in this case Brandon has already written approximately 245 pages at 375 words per page.
Back to top Go down
https://thewheeloftime.rpg-board.net

A major plot arc of A MEMORY OF LIGHT FINISHED!
Page 1 of 1