The Wheel of Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Time

The One Power and the Wheel of Time come together here at One-Power

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Denver Followup and AMoL Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Creator
Inn Keeper
Inn Keeper
The Creator

Denver Followup and AMoL Update Empty
PostSubject: Denver Followup and AMoL Update   Denver Followup and AMoL Update I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:14 pm

Brian Sanderson Blog entry Posted on 07.17.08

Thank you all for your responses. I did mange to get a book signing set up for the weekend before Worldcon! It will be at the Lone Tree Barnes and Noble in Lone Tree, CO. (Which is part of the greater Denver metro area.) Specifics are:

Saturday, August 2nd from 2:00-4:00 PM

Shoppes at the Meadows
8374 S. Willow Street
Lone Tree, CO 80124
303-706-9660

I'll post a reminder on the blog when it gets closer to the date, and I may actually try to set something else up as well at an independent bookseller.

I've finished through my big revision of the first section of AMoL that I have done, but I'm leaving the percentage bar at 50%. I plan to turn my attention to writing the next chunk of the book, but will leave this simmering, and probably read through it one more time at the end of the month. I know that Mr. Jordan never let people read his material until he'd done several drafts, and I want to have at least read this over once more before sending it to Harriet.
Back to top Go down
https://thewheeloftime.rpg-board.net

Denver Followup and AMoL Update
Page 1 of 1