The Wheel of Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Time

The One Power and the Wheel of Time come together here at One-Power

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surprise Release Party for Alcatraz Two!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Creator
Inn Keeper
Inn Keeper
The Creator

Surprise Release Party for Alcatraz Two! Empty
PostSubject: Surprise Release Party for Alcatraz Two!   Surprise Release Party for Alcatraz Two! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:27 pm

Brian Sanderson Blog entry Posted on 10.05.08

The wonderful folks over at Barnes and Noble Orem have managed to get in a large case of copies of Alcatraz Versus the Scrivener's Bones. I'm doing some school visits early this week in Orem, and had planned a little signing in conjunction with those on Tuesday night. However, since they'll have copies of Scrivener's Bones, I want to go ahead and open the signing up to any interested people. As it's a release party, I will be numbering copies at this particular signing. So if you liked the first book, or if you want to give the books a try (they'll have the paperback edition of Book One I believe) stop by and grab a numbered edition!

Details:
Orem Barnes and Noble (On University Parkway; take exit 269, I believe.)
Time: 5:00 (We'll be there a couple of hours.)
Date: Tuesday, October 7tth
Special: James Dashner, author of The Journal of Curious Letters, will be there signing with me! (Or maybe I'll be signing with him.)

I know that a lot of you aren't as excited for this as Mistborn three the following week, but consider it a little teaser taste for the 14th. As always, I'll be willing to sign any of my books you can find to give me.
Back to top Go down
https://thewheeloftime.rpg-board.net

Page 1 of 1