The Wheel of Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Time

The One Power and the Wheel of Time come together here at One-Power

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JordanCon and Releases

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Creator
Inn Keeper
Inn Keeper
The Creator

JordanCon and Releases Empty
PostSubject: JordanCon and Releases   JordanCon and Releases I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:09 pm

Brian Sanderson Blog entry Posted on 04.13.09

JordanCon and Releases

This weekend I'll be in Atlanta for JordanCon. I'm expecting to be so busy with the convention that I didn't set up any kind of external signing. I'm still thinking of heading to Atlanta for DragonCon this year, though, and if I do, I'll try to do an off-site signing for those who are interested. However, if you really want something signed--or want to hear about AMOL (including, I believe, an advance reading from THE GATHERING STORM) come by JordanCon. I think it's going to be very fun.

GATHERING STORM goes very well; I'm still working through last-stage revisions from Harriet, Alan, and Maria. I finished Alan's today and sent them off to him for commentary. Harriet's are almost all inputted, and I'm about 3/4 the way through Maria's. I should have this all wrapped up by the time JordanCon rolls around.

And, in all the fervor, I forgot to mention that MISTBORN: THE HERO OF AGES is coming out in paperback at the end of this month. I thought the date was May, but it looks like Amazon has it for April 28th. They've been known to be wrong before--rather frequently, actually--but I have no reason to doubt this number. So look for it in stores then.

Actually, we look like we're finally getting the support in B&N for my books. Their orders on Warbreaker are very large...intimidatingly so. As I've mentioned before, I'm paranoid about this book. Stand alone novels, no matter how good, have a larger chance of getting orphaned in the fantasy genre. Beyond that, we have yet to see what kind of impact giving the book away for free will have on the sales numbers. Anyway, it's coming early June. I'll be doing a release party and numbered copies, like on HoA. In fact, I think I've got the process far more streamlined, so there will be far less waiting in line this year. We're also hoping Sam Weller's will be able to do the mail-order numbered copies like they did before.

I'll have more news on this in the coming weeks, once I have a chance to take a few deep breaths after getting AMOL One turned in for good.
Back to top Go down
https://thewheeloftime.rpg-board.net

JordanCon and Releases
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wheel of Time :: News From Emond's Field :: A Memory of Light updates :: Brandon Sanderson's Blog entries-
Jump to: