The Wheel of Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Time

The One Power and the Wheel of Time come together here at One-Power

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Signing Tomorrow!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Creator
Inn Keeper
Inn Keeper
The Creator

Signing Tomorrow! Empty
PostSubject: Signing Tomorrow!   Signing Tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:35 am

Brian Sanderson Blog entry Posted on 07.10.09

Signing Tomorrow!

I should probably have blogged this before now. But I've got a signing tomorrow at the Orem Barnes and Noble from 2-4pm. If you're in the area, come drop by!

Next, it looks like I'm not going to make it to Dragon*Con this year. I had been planning on going to both Dragoncon and Worldcon, but looking at the amount of work I need to do, I was having trouble justifying going to both. I was all set to drop out of Worldcon, then Dragoncon contacted us and regretfully informed us that the WoT Track's request to have me out had been denied. (Partially my fault for getting my application in late enough that the money had all be spent.) That left me with a choice. Pay my own way to Dragoncon, or go to Worldcon?

In the end, the fact that Pemberly wants to see Montreal, mixed with the fact that I'm on programming at Worldcon, made me choose that one. I already had a Worldcon ticket, and so it seemed foolish to drop out of that and go to DragonCon.

The Dragoncon folks promised us that they'd bring me in next year, and I promise to get my application in earlier next time. For now, you Atlanta people will have to wait a little longer to see me. I'll be back for JordanCon next year though.

Also, there have been questions about the WARBREAKER audio. Well, Graphic Audio is doing the dramatic presentation of it (and you can read an excellent review of their Elantris Audio adaptation right here) and it looks like October is when it will be out. The unabridged, non-dramatic reading will be out from Recorded Books about the same time.
Back to top Go down
https://thewheeloftime.rpg-board.net

Signing Tomorrow!
Page 1 of 1