The Wheel of Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Time

The One Power and the Wheel of Time come together here at One-Power

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Annotation + Appearance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Creator
Inn Keeper
Inn Keeper
The Creator

New Annotation + Appearance Empty
PostSubject: New Annotation + Appearance   New Annotation + Appearance I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:16 pm

Brian Sanderson Blog entry Posted on 01.12.09

New Annotation: The Well of Ascension Chapter Fifty-four. With some special Hero of Ages spoiler info in the hidden section.

Also, I'll be doing an appearance at UVU's "Empowering Your Tomorrow" conference this Saturday. I'm the keynote speaker, and the conference is targeted at 6th-12th grade boys. There is a registration fee; see the web page for more information. Many of you who read know that during that era of my life--sixth, seventh, and eighth grades specifically--I had a lot of trouble finding my way, and I only ended up where I am today because the right teacher took concern for me at the right time. (And she happened to hand me the right book, Barbara Hambly's Dragonsbane.) So I'm always happy to address young people of that age.
Back to top Go down
https://thewheeloftime.rpg-board.net

Page 1 of 1